Thursday, November 1, 2007

List of weekly excitement

The most exciting things that have happened to me this week:
  1. I bought my first house. It is a small and beautiful, strikingly white Parisian three-story apartment facing a park to the west, and a river to the east (inconveniently located in the sketchy part of a small city in Quebec, but we pretend otherwise).
  2. Phone call, Tuesday noon, at work. Question: do you want to be my girlfriend?
  3. Hallowe'en (natch).
  4. Wore a mini skirt to the office. Took an informal poll regarding the appropriateness of such an action (results not in my favour). What are the feminist rules about 1. mini skirts in general, 2. mini skirts at the work place (providing you are not a tennis pro), and 3. mini skirts over 40? [I should note that when I got home that night my most perfect eight year old daughter said "Oh Maman,you are wearing a mini skirt. It is beautiful! I love it!" This is the only survey result I need.]
  5. My blog has been linked to another blog (a quality blog!)
And the week is not even over.

No comments: