Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Today's lists

My favourite things
  • books
  • magazines
  • my bike
  • birth control pills
  • flowers
  • my new black boots (they say fuck me gently)
  • my portable DVD player
  • my piano
  • M & Ms (chocolate of the people)
  • champagne
  • public transportation

Reasons he will never be the one:
  • he is an island
  • potentially unreliable
  • mostly forgets me when I leave the room
  • oh too Zen
  • loves women (potentially ALL women)

Reasons it is a shame he will never be the one:
  • so sweet
  • could kiss him forever
  • spectacular in bed
  • does not want to eat my soul
  • oh so Zen
  • introspective
  • gentle
  • I love every minute of every visit, every time
  • says every right thing in every right way
  • loves women
  • his beautiful hands
  • makes me try a little harder (as well I should)

No comments: